Image Map

Paper Dolls

29 Mar 2013


The other day I was on Facebook and came across a post by HTWM on Vintage Paper Doll Party (1950’s inspired) from Sweet on Parties  and I fell in love with it. It reminded me of how much I used to love playing with paper dolls.

Needless to say I am now on a mission to have a little fun with paperdolls, by creating some invitations. I will keep you posted on the designs that I come up with but in the mean time, you really should take a look at this Etsy shop that I found. Maiko Nagao of Crafty Happenings, Maiko is a graphic designer out of New Zealand and has the absolute cutest products in her store.

She has created the cutest paper dolls I have yet to see, they are part of Lil’me personalized line. You send her a picture of your little girl, and she creates the cutest little doll that looks like her and has a few adorable little outfits.  Then the best part is she will send you a pdf and you can print as many times as you want and use them for so many different projects.  Just use your imagination.




Look at the detail on the t-shirt it has the little one's name on it. I love this.

Im going to order a set using my niece's picture from when she was little, Im dying to see what they look like.

You have got to check out her etsy store and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.