Image Map

Invitation Help

8 Apr 2013

With wedding season in full bloom for us, I have been inundated with questions about what is the proper way to word the invitation, the proper way for mailing the invitation, when is it a good time to send and so on ans so on. So over the next few weeks I will be adding a few do's and dont's and some etiquette along the way.

Im going to keep my advice short today because there is so much more that needs to be done. 

Should you add a zip code on your invitation?????????


I get asked this question a lot, and the short answer is NO!
Zip codes are used by the post office for delivery of your mail..  Your invitation will be placed in an envelope which will be addressed accordingly and will include the zip code.  The address that is listed on the invitation is to provide your guests with the ceremony and or reception location.  

I hope this helps, if you have any questions about this, let me know. 

Marlene


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.