Image Map

Minnie Mouse Birthday Party

3 Jun 2013

Last week I got a call from Helen, she was preparing for her daughter Gia's 2nd birthday. The theme she decided on was Minnie Mouse. She has 2 other cousins around the same age and Mom wanted to make sure that none of them were left out.

I met Gia and fell in love with this little princess, she is seriously adorable with such a great attitude. I just love her, and I knew that I wanted to do something special for her. Mom wanted me to make hats for all the kids using the Minnie Mouse theme, I went to work making the cutest little hats, I made a black and red polka dot for the little boy Trenton and red and white for the little girl Christina.  They came out so cute, I wish I had thought to take pictures of those, but I was so excited to see Gia's I completely forgot.

Here is Gia's hat, what do you think






Helen was so excited when she saw the hats, she got tears in her eyes. She said they were perfect and couldn't wait to get them home for Gia to see. She also promised to send me pictures of the little one's wearing the hats. I cant wait to see them. 

As soon as I get them I promise to share the photos. Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.