Image Map

Pink and Grey Baby Shower

10 Jun 2013

My amazing client Vanessa  called and was throwing a baby shower for a friend who recently adopted a new baby girl. Her name is Sydney and she is seriously adorable. I just love babies, I wish mine were still young again. I miss those days so much.

Any way I digress, Vanessa wanted to throw Anne a surprise baby shower and her color scheme was pink and grey.  She said she didn't have a particular theme in mind, but would be happy if I incorporated those colors for her.  I don't know if you are noticing a theme here because so far that is two clients in a very short period of time that gave me carte blanche to do what I wanted.  Hmmm, I think I am going to get spoiled fast  if I get any more like this. So I went ahead and gave her my ideas and she loved them, so I am sharing with you.  The order is done and delivered, and she loved it. Hopefully the new mommy loves it, I will hear about it next week. Hopefully I get more pictures to share.



This Onesies Banner came out so cute, I used glittered covered clothespins and attached it to twine to give it the appearance of clothes hanging to dry.  Added a little pink bows on the letters that were done in grey


On the cupcake toppers, I used grey chevron print in the back and added welcome baby on pink using a lovely script font and then topped it off by using the same pink bow.


For the last banner, I created a sweet shop inspired banner, I added scalloped topper on each pennant style banner and cut out the letters using grey.  I then topped it off by adding a fuchsia colored rhinestone mesh, which seriously has become my favorite toy of late.  

All the pieces came out so cute, I couldn't wait to get them to my client. She loved them, and she said that she will call me to discuss her daughters birthday next month. I love repeat customers, they really are the best.  

Ta ta for now, I hope to get photos of the event soon so I can share. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.