Image Map

Silver and Rose Wedding

29 Jul 2013

A new client asked me to create wedding invitations for their upcoming September wedding.  Pauline wanted a simple yet elegant invitation. This is what I designed for her.


These invitations were so much fun to create for Pauline, and really came out beautiful. 


On the inside, we added a beautiful flower on a vine image which we covered in crystals, then we created a gorgeous pocket design for her RSVP.  


We moved to the outside of the invitation, and added a Silver Satin Ribbon, and created a name tag with the same flower image in matching colors. 


I think the invitation came out beautiful.  When Pauline picked them up, she couldn't stop smiling, she loved them. I was so happy to be able to bring a smile to her face.  But what I was really happy about was being able to finish them so quickly for her.  

TaTa for now, I will be back with more new designs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.