Image Map

Royal Blue Wedding

12 Nov 2013

Deedra is getting married in Bermuda, and when we spoke she told me that she wanted something that would wow her guests.  Her colors are royal blue and silver, and her dress is covered in lace.  Her mom wanted the invitation to sit inside the lace.  I thought about making an envelope using the lace but since she loved our Kimono invitation I thought making a few adjustments to it would work. Of course we still had to customize it to match her colors and theme.  

I started by creating the pad, added the beautiful royal blue taffeta and the ribbon with the brooch.  I then created the pillow for the box, and to tie in her lace, I added the lace underneath the pillow and brought it around the front to use as a cover for the invitation.  


I really like the way this came out, what do you think?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.