Image Map

Batter Up

20 Jan 2014


One of my Etsy customers asked me if I could make birthday invitations for her son's fifth birthday coming up in June.  She wanted to have a Baseball theme party for her son and she had a couple of ideas that she wanted to incorporate into the invitation.  A lot of the invitations she did find didn't quite meet her vision for the invitation.

So I created a double sided die cut invitation for her in Red and Navyd.  I also made envelopes to fit the invite perfectly.


On the front of the card, I added a number 5 in 3D, it looks so good against the white and red background.  Then I added a middle layer in red and scalloped the edges of the circle to give it more body.



On the back of the invitation, we used the same baseball image and added the invitation information in the middle.  


And of course how can I have an envelope without a matching liner... Personally I love how the envelope came out, oh yeah, and the invite of course.   Kim said it was exactly what she was looking for! I cant wait to hear what her guests think of the invitation....

What little boy wouldn't want this as their birthday invitation? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.