Image Map

Cabo San Lucas Wedding

6 Feb 2014

All I can say is I love my clients, aside from being so easy to work with they are so imaginative, it totally inspires me to create lovely invitations for them. They seriously make my job easy.  Anna and Johnathan are exactly the kind of clients we all need.  They are an amazing couple and are wonderful to work for.  These are the invitations that I made for their upcoming wedding in Cabo San Lucas this June.   I cant wait to work on the rest of the stationery, it was so much fun to make there invitations.  The colors alone are amazing. I love this combination. 


I will definitely share the accessories once they are completed. 

I am truly blessed with such wonderful clients, I cant ask for anything more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.