Image Map

Day 5 - Eiffel Tower Wedding Invitation

16 Jul 2014

Day 5

Mimi contacted me about creating an invitation for her wedding, she loved the french theme invitations I had done in the past and definitely wanted to use feathers in her design to match her wedding dress.   I had been out shopping earlier in the day and came across a new line of paper from Italy that I fell in love with, and when she called and explained what she wanted I knew which paper I had to use. 

Her invitation was printed on a beautiful metallic card stock and placed on a gorgeous and vibrant silk infused card stock.  This paper not only looks fantastic it feels silky and soft.  I cant wait to use it again, believe me when I tell you, the color selection on this line is amazing.






I digress, back to Mimi's invitation. we decided on our exclusive pocket design for the invitations and added a lovely ribbon with feathers and crystal brooch. 



The invites came out so gorgeous, and Mimi loved them. After all that is what really matters. Making my brides happy.

marlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.