Image Map

Christmas Mini Journals

6 Dec 2016

Ok, the obsession continues, this past weekend I was working on an order when I got an idea for a journal. So I had to stop what I was doing, and got to working on these books. I dont think I have ever been able to put out so many books in one sitting. Yes it took a few days to complete them, but now they are ready to send out.


Each and everyone one has pockets, tags, coffee died paper and loads of beautiful vintage Christmas images. I also added a few pages for your gift list, Christmas card address lists, guest lists and menu for your special day, and of course plenty of space to write your thoughts. This will definitely make a great Christmas Keepsake.

I think they came out adorable. I have already gifted a few of them, and they were a big hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.