Image Map

Little Boys and Their Toys

20 Mar 2013


Little Boys and Their Toys

Why should girls be the only ones with the cute party decorations?

I have a set of twin boys (actually more like men now), but let me tell you when they were growing up, it was the hardest thing to shop for them. From clothing to party decorations, there was never anything that stood out and or was cute.  Either it was sport related or cars or trains, but seriously it just wasn’t as cute as some of the things out there for girls.  And any mother out there that has boys knows this to be a true statement even today.  Its not fair, why should girls have all the cute things?

So with that, I set out to create a line of decorations for boys, and this is the first of the bunch.  

The whole set up .... Party Decor

The Robot Birthday Party Invitation

The Happy Birthday Banner

The Door Sign
I love the way the sign came out.
Yes, yes I know its a Robot theme but with mixing bright colors and layering it makes it as adorable as the designs for
girls. I wish my boys were still young enough so I could throw them a party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.