Image Map

New Site

21 Mar 2013

Well the new site is up and running and it looks Ahhhmazing. Im so excited! I absolutely love the way Maggie put the site together she has such an amazing vision, and all the talent to put the site together to make it look great.

It came out beautiful!, Im so excited! (can you tell Im excited)

Maggie is fantastic and worked so hard to give me everything I wanted at a very reasonable price.  This is the second time I had her redo my site, and every time she has done it she has surprised me with her talent. Not to mention, she sent me instructions on how to do my own edits on the site, trust me when I say, I needed it.

Check out her site when you get a chance, she does amazing work and will work with any budget, so if you have a need for a website or a blog page, she is the person you want to go to.

http://www.littledotdesignstudio.com

Get in touch with her, you will be so glad you did.

Marlene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.