Image Map

Glamour Girl 30th Birthday

18 May 2013

I got a call the other day from Angelina who is turning 30 in July and she wanted an invitation to match her theme of fashionista glamour girl party. She is so adorable, I

She liked one of the invitations I had but wanted to make some changes to the invitation, her colors were hot pink and black.

I started with the basic invitation and made some minor changes by adding a cute little silhouette and some crystals. Then added a black lace belly band with a cute little high heeled shoe charm on the front.




What do you think of these. I like how cute they came out, but what I like more, is working with such an amazing person. Angelina was so easy to work with and made this project such a breeze. Love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.