Image Map

Peacock Folio Invitation

14 May 2013

Here is another take on our newest Bengaline covered folios.

Some people think that peacocks are played out, but you know what I don't think so at all. I love them, they are truly beautiful and their colors are so amazing. So I decided to use my love for peacocks and create this new design for our new folios.

I started by grabbing my favorite feather and went in search of a perfect button for this, decided to use a mounted crystal instead of a button.  Attached it on the front of the card and got to work on the inside.



After I designed the invitation, I had to add my favorite Swarovski Crystals everywhere, Can you tell I love bling. 




Isn't it gorgeous?  I absolutely love the colors.

As you can see, there is so much that we can do with these folios. I just love them, they are definitely going to be my new favorite.  Cant wait to get to work on a new design.

If you are interested in ordering, please visit our site, our Etsy store or you can email me for more information here.  Thanks for stopping by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.