Image Map

50th Birthday Celebration

31 Mar 2014

I love my clients!

My lovely client Vonda is having her 50th birthday in October this year, she asked me to help her with the planning and invitation and decoration design. 

Step one, selecting theme and venue. Done and Done

Theme: Chanel

Venue: Pierre Garden, Glendale California

Date: October 17

Once venue and theme were selected, I went to work designing her Save the Dates. Are these not the cutest Save the Dates. 






You are never too old for glamour and fun.  And it all starts with your imagination, these save the dates came out so perfect, and they fit my lovely client to a T.  My next project is the invitations, I already have an idea to keep the theme going, I cant wait to get started on them.

I will keep you posted on this event, and will have more photos to share as we get closer to the date. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.