Image Map

Napkin Folding and Napkin Etiquette

4 Apr 2014

I had a dinner party a couple of weeks ago and was looking for instructions on folding napkins.

I came across this site through pinterest and just had to share. There are some great folds on this site with easy step by step instructions.

 My favorite fold by far is the Diamond Silverware Pouch, so pretty.


Even though I dint get a chance do this fold for my party because I was rushed and ran out of time, I will definitely be doing it for Easter brunch in a couple of weeks.

But, what I really like about this site, is not only does it have the folds, it has a great article on Napkin Etiquette, which I will be sharing with my kids shortly...  But thought this is information that everyone should have. Enjoy the article and try the folds, I think this one would look gorgeous using a chevron print napkin. What do you think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.