Image Map

Sweet 16 Cruise

8 Apr 2014

Jaclyn in turning sixteen and her mom is taking her and her friends on a cruise to the Bahamas.   When Stacie contacted me and told me about the cruise I knew immediately what I wanted to do.  We decided on a boarding pass invitation, at first I had a hard time figuring out the color combination, but when Stacie told me what Jaclyn's favorite colors were it made it so much easier.  

Her  favorite colors are turquoise and lime green.  I think I hit the mark on these.


These colors worked so well together, I couldn't believe how gorgeous they were when put together.  I was a bit apprehensive at first but as soon as I saw the paper layout I fell in love.

Stacie said that Jaclyn was gushing over the invitations. I cant wait to hear what her guests think

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.