Image Map

Feathers and Glitter

10 Apr 2014


Nahla is turning 1 and Nicole is having a huge party for her first birthday.  When Nicole contacted me and asked if I can change my wings invitation a bit for her daughter's birthday I was more then happy to do it.  She wanted pink feathers and wanted to add gold glitter. 

I adore these invitations, and I think Nicole had a great plan for the party, I cant wait to see the photos. I will definitely share when they come in. 

So what do you think of the outcome?




ON a side note, I love feathers but working with them can get a bit messy.  After the order was completed, I was covered in feathers and glitter, such a great combination... My studio still has glitter everywhere, if anyone has an idea about cleaning glitter please leave a comment.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.