Image Map

Argh! It's National Talk Like a Pirate Day!

19 Sept 2015

Ahoy Mateys!

I love September 19th, I mean who doesn't think its fun to go around saying Argh to anyone that makes you mad..

In honor of this special day, I made these cute little boxes decorated with a die cut pirate scull and "argh" in glitter.  I filled the box with Rum and delicious Hershey chocolates, because seriously what pirate wouldn't like rum and gold.... Im not a pirate and I love the combination.  







Pirate Party Favors





Pirate Party Fafors


My friends loved these, I hope you did too.

If your interested in learning how to make these adorable favor boxes, leave me a message and I will send you the instructions. Thanks for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed these. 

Bye for now


No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.