Image Map

Batman Forever

17 Sept 2015

What can I say, I'm a batman fan and when my client called me and wanted an invitation batman themed wedding. I couldn't resist take the job. She wanted to keep the theme but wanted it to be an elegant design.  She did want to use the batman signal.  I played around with a few ideas but in the end decided that this was the way to go.  

I did a three layer invitation in yellow and black, and then placed inside a black pocket. And of course I used the batman symbol for the invite and yes its a die cut  (remember how I said Im obsessed with die cuts), then I double layered it on the front of the pocket to give it the 3d appearance. I love how it came out, what do you think?


Batman Wedding

I hope you liked my take on a Batman Wedding Invitation. Please let me know your thoughts.   Thanks for stopping by.

Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.