Image Map

Yellow Elephants on Parade

15 Sept 2015

Its all about the Die Cut

I have been obsessed lately with creating die cut invitations for my clients.  I got a call from an adorable client recently who wanted an invitation designed for her baby shower that was different than the average design. She liked the onesies and the diaper but wanted something different. 

She is having twins, a boy and a girl and we needed to design something that  was gender neutral, so I came up with this elephant design for her.  I fell in love with this, I had to share. 


I am working on other die cut invitations as we speak. I will share them as soon as they are done. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed this project. 

Bye for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Chicago DJ and Chicago Wedding DJ - by Fourth Estate Audio. BBB rated A+.